1. Gas Networks Ireland is the business division of Ervia which is responsible for the construction, operation and maintenance of the transmission and distribution networks used to transport natural gas. This website is owned by Gas Networks Ireland.
2. Gas Networks Ireland will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all material and information on this website (the "site") is accurate, however, all content, materials and information on the site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and use of all information contained within it. Gas Networks Ireland makes no representation or warranty of any kind that information is accurate and up to date or complete and further makes no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the reliability, accuracy or suitability for any purpose of any information on the site. Gas Networks Ireland excludes all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or undertakings whatsoever in relation to the viewing, use or performance of the site or any information or service (including support) provided through the site. You should independently verify any information before relying on it.
3. Gas Networks Ireland accepts no liability for loss or damage, including, any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of income, anticipated saving, data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect) in each case, howsoever caused, even if foreseeable, in circumstances where you suffer or incur loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use, inability to use, results of use, or performance of the site or its contents. Gas Networks Ireland accepts no liability for this loss or damage whether due to inaccuracy, error omission or any other cause and whether or not on the part of Gas Networks Ireland or its servants, agents or any other person or entity.
4. Gas Networks Ireland makes no representations whatsoever about any other web sites which you may access through the site or which may link to the site. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from Gas Networks Ireland and that Gas Networks Ireland has no control over the content or availability or privacy practices of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that Gas Networks Ireland endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or use, of such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master. Gas Networks Ireland is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
5. Gas Networks Ireland advises that gas installations should only be carried out by a Registered Gas Installer ("RGI") in conformance with the relevant Irish Installation Standards (I.S. 813 or I.S. 820). RGI's are not employees of Gas Networks Ireland and carry on business on their own account and accordingly, Gas Networks Ireland accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, cost, damage or injury of whatever nature or howsoever caused, whether, directly or indirectly, arising out of, or in connection with, any act, activity or omission of any RGI.
6. Gas Networks Ireland will try to make the site available but cannot guarantee that the site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, service, web site, router or any other internet connected device.
7. The limitations and exclusions set out above only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
8. Gas Networks Ireland a designated activity company, limited by shares, incorporated in Ireland with registered number 555744 and having its registered office at Gasworks Road, Cork, T12 RX96.